What is Canniful?
Canniful helps customers explore and find the CBD brands for them through our company directory, product reviews and educational content. We are a small but mighty team of writers, developers, researchers and illustrators from around the United States. Our ragtag crew is on the ground where the action is, working day and night to teach people what is happening in the canna-world.
Marijuana has gone mainstream. While that’s great news, the shift into the limelight from its status as a staple of counterculture has brought with it a gap in understanding that we aim to fill. Most prevalent is misinformation surrounding uses, benefits, and how it all works.
What we do
- Gather information on CBD and CBD-adjacent companies
- Review and report on products
- Write about the current and emergent state of the CBD market
What we value
- Awareness — Whether it’s the newest science or a look at some of the economy’s bad apples, we want to enrich the cannabis conversation with a realistic look at of all of its parts.
- Education — Though it’s been around for decades, there continues to be a lot to learn about cannabis. As we begin to understand its chemistry, genetics and side-effects, we want to make sure our readers are getting the latest and greatest understanding of the product.
- Culture — We want our company and content to exist outside the bubble and cherish any opportunity to incorporate diversity and fresh perspectives in our content.
- Truth — New industry + new science + new legislation + decades of preconceptions. Without question, there is a lot of sketchy info out there, and we’re rounding it up and squeezing it out.
- Skepticism — Always quick to raise an eyebrow, we want our readers to approach cannabis consumption in any form with a healthy dose of discernment.